head scratching and fun to solve
Puzzles are rewarding because they are challenging and fun to solve. The brain loves puzzles! Consider how happy your brain will be when you solve a "workflow puzzle." Below is a quick screencast blog about one of the three possible ways you can get work to flow from your iPad to Google Classroom and/or Google Drive. Many factors can contribute to your workflow puzzle success:
- Is the file too big? if so, your workflow will be more of a challenge and possibly disappointing.
- Did you adjust your settings in the apps you want to share work from?
- Is the app fairly new to iPad land? If so, your workflow may be impeded; since you are a ninja, you can circumvent and survive with success. Meaning: there always is another way. Tweet to the developers if you have a question. I tweeted Explain Everything this weekend and received a personal tweet back confirming that Explain Everything and Google Classroom should work seamlessly.
- Have you considered naming conventions? (Check out the screencast for more information.)
- How did you save your project?